Improving neighbourhoods and the quality of life for the residents is best achieved when government and the community work as partners toward a common goal.
Through these partnerships, WHHI staff work closely with the public, private and voluntary sectors to develop local sustainable solutions to problems at the grass roots level.
House by house, block by block, the WHHI is actively involved in a united effort to revitalizing the inner city and to improving the housing and homelessness conditions in our community.
- Neighbourhood-based organizations
- Non-profit housing groups
- Community Service Providers
- Professionals in the housing industry: planners, developers, architects and homebuilders
- Financial institutions
- Other government departments